Address: 109, West Golf Katameya, New Cairo, Egypt Phone: +201225643900
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Behance:https://www.behance.net/mohamednnour Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mohamednnour
Jazllah Communications: Creative Director April 2019 – Present
Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are
Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload,
and monitor deadlines and budgets.
Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’
SLOVVDK Records: Art Director October 2018 – June 2019 Responsibilities:
Determine how best to represent a concept visually
Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising
campaign, or a theater, television, or film set
Supervise design staff
Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics
developed by other staff members
Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments
Develop detailed budgets and timelines
Present designs to clients for approval
EPIC 101 Studios: Visual Artist & Creative Director February 2017 – April 2018
● Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies for various creative projects, and overseeing them to completion.
● Directing a team of artists and technicians to help them use their talents effectively.
● Collaborating with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
● Creating animated material & motion graphics for different purposes.
● Creating live visuals for clubs, concerts, music festivals, corporate
events, theatre, advertisements, etc.
● Creating projection mapping & 3D projection for different purposes.
● Operating live visuals & coordinating with the production crew, such
as lighting, sound, props, cameras, etc.
● Instructing new students & interns who are willing to work in the
The American University in Cairo: Teacher Assistant February 2017 – May 2017
● Lead discussion sections, tutorials, or laboratory sections
● Demonstrate use of studio equipment and enforce studio rules.
● Teach undergraduate level courses.
● Evaluate and grade examinations, assignments, or papers and record
● Develop teaching materials, such as syllabi, visual aids, answer keys,
supplementary notes, or course Web sites.
● Return assignments to students in accordance with established
● Schedule and maintain regular office hours to meet with students
● Inform students of the procedures for completing and submitting class
work, such as lab reports
American University in Cairo – Bachelor of Arts September 2011 – December 2018
Primary Major: Visual Arts
Secondary Major: Film Production
Minor: Music Technology
D-CAF Festival – Volunteer March 2017 – April 2017
DI-EGY Festival – Volunteer February 2017 – March 2017
SIFE AUC – Multimedia Committee Member September 2012 – May 2013
AUC Theatre & Film Club – Acting & Directing Committee Member September 2012 – May 2013
AUC Student Union – Head of Advertising September 2013 – May 2014
AIESEC AUC – Outgoing Exchange Member September 2014 – May 2015
SALAAM ZINDAGI NGO – Director of Photography June 2015 – August 2015
Cloud 9 Music Festival – Volunteer August 2014 – September 2014
3alganoob Music Festival – Volunteer April 2014 – May 2014
Dayra Camp, South Sinai – Volunteer June 2016 – September 2016
– Fluent in both spoken and written English and Arabic. – Intermediate in both spoken and written French.
– Art Direction
– Animation/ Motion Graphics
– Live Visuals
– Projection Mapping
– Illustration/ Storyboarding
– Photography/ Cinematography
– Compositing/ VFX
– Character Design
– Graphic Design
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Illustrator
– Adobe Indesign
– Adobe Premiere
– Adobe After Effects
– Autodesk 3D Max
– Maxon Cinema 4D
– Google Sketchup
– Resolume Arena
– Final Cut Pro
– Pro Tools
– Logic Pro X
– Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Excel
– Microsoft Powerpoint
– Ability to Work Under Pressure
– Decision Making
– Time Management
– Conflict Resolution
- art direction
- Character Design
- graphic design
- live visuals
- motion graphics
- Projection Mapping
American University in Cairo
- 2012 - 2018 BA, Visual Arts