Boston University, College of Arts and Sciences September 2011 to May 2015
· Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Linguistics
· Overall GPA: 3.0
· Relevant Coursework: Intermediate Micro and Macroeconomics, Economic Statistics, Healthcare Economics, Labor Markets
UBS, Zurich, Switzerland: Corporate and Institutional Client Management May 2014 to September 2014 Junior Analyst Intern
· Provided research and analysis on publicly traded securities in CEEMEA region and mutual funds offered by competing asset managers in the area.
· Offered assistance for a $100,000 syndicated loan operation by estimating prices and determining whether the credit lines were feasible.
· Researched macroeconomic conditions in the Turkish market to make recommendations to direct manager for investment purposes.
· Assisted with onboarding procedure for newly developed clients such as proper anti-money laundering clearance and approval documents for Politically Exposed Clients.
Preston Todd Advisors, Boston, MA Jan 2014 to April 2014
Research Analyst Intern
Identified companies in the Financial Technology sector suitable for mergence with compatible firms.
Mitigated deals between businesses interested in merging with one another.
Swiss Bakers Inc. Feb 2013 to May 2013
Co-Entrepreneur and Sales Representative
· Gathered up-to-date information regarding competing prices, products, and methods to increase sales.
· Assisted customers by educating them on differences in our high quality products.
· Submitted reports on daily intake and potential sales to management.
Boston University Educational Resource Center October 2012 to May 2013
· Aided students with introductory economics courses to improve understanding of course material.
· Directed group study sessions for upcoming exams and presentations.
Chi Phi Fraternity January 2015 to May 2015
· Organized, planned, and coordinated fundraising events for local and national charities as Philanthropy Chairman
· Responsible for upholding academic performance and maintaining respectable GPA throughout the chapter as Scholastics Chairman.
Congress of the Swiss Abroad June 2011 to August 2011
· Served as American youth ambassador to council of Swiss citizens living abroad.
· Worked with others to determine methods of uniting Swiss citizens in respected countries.
Key Club January 2009 to May 2011
· Raised money through cookouts at High School football games for Habitat for Humanity.
· Experienced in Bloomberg terminal and software.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Expert in Spanish and German.