4732 North Austin Ave Apt. 404
Chicago, Illinois 60620
· To pursue a career in the audio engineering industry.
Solon High School – Solon, Ohio
2009 – 2013
· Advanced Course Track: AP and Honors Curriculum
· Private Percussion Lesson, 2007 – 2014
-Private Percussion Lesson with Zoro the Drummer from 2013 – 2014
Belmont University – Nashville, Tennessee
2013 – 2014
· Audio Engineering Program
Harvard University Extension School – Cambridge, Massachusetts
2019 – Present
· Perusing Bachelors degree in Software Engineering
New Jerusalem Fellowship – Warren, Ohio
Audio Engineer, Percussionist
January 2009 – December 2009
· Percussionist for Sunday morning services
New Community Church – Chicago, Illinois
Senior Audio Engineer, Live Sound Engineer, Percussionist
April 2014 – November 2018
· Coordinated in the design and optimization of audio units in gymnasium.
· Fixed and maintained percussion instruments.
· Working of knowledge of Behringer X32 Rack Digital Mixer
· Responsible for placement design and set up of microphones for live performance.
· Working knowledge of auditorium event setup and teardown.
· Preformed in live band on percussion instruments.
· Working knowledge of gymnasium event setup and teardown.
Breakthrough Urban Ministries – Chicago, Illinois
Instructor, Producer, Senior Audio Engineer
September 2017 – November 2017
· Created curriculum designed to teach middle school students about the many opportunities for work in the music industry. This included an introduction to audio engineering and digital music production.
· Produced original song in GarageBand in a master class for students.
· Taught students to use GarageBand and Logic Pro X for music production, recording, mixing and mastering.
· Coordinated student led project of an original song, and aided in the recording process of vocals and instruments.
The Lingo Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
Audio Engineer, Producer [Contract Work]
December 2017 –July 2019
· Created and produced original soundtrack for promotion for the North Lawndale Athletic and Recreation Association.
· Created and produced personalized tracks for client based on event needs.
· Programed percussion for songs for client us in events.
· Audio engineered, mixed and mastered vocals.
Guitar Center – Highland Park, Illinois
Sales Associate in Audio, Percussion, Guitar Accessories
December 2017 – May 2018
· Helped customers problem solve and troubleshoot audio technical problems.
· Aided customers in the valuing and reselling of items.
· Repaired guitars, percussion, percussion accessories, audio equipment including studio monitors, live sound monitors, mixing consoles, microphones and audio accessories,
· Responsible for sales on high-ticket items throughout the store.
l Good working knowledge of signal flow.
l Excellent communication skills.
l Strong technical knowledge with a desire to keep up with new technological techniques and developments.
l Able to multitask multiple projects in a calm manner.
l Working knowledge of live sound in a gymnasium, auditorium, studio setting, and the differences in sound quality between them.
l Great listener and able to communicate in a clear concise manner with clients of all skill and knowledge levels
l Able to translate non-routine queries that accommodate customer needs while maintaining musicality.
l Solid working experience fixing and maintaining percussion instruments.
l Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
l Working knowledge of ProTools and Studio one 3 in a professional recording environment.
l Strong experience working with Ableton Live, FL Studio, GarageBand and Logic Pro X in a professional producing, audio dubbing, mixing and mastering environment.
l Solid experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
l Working knowledge of object oriented programing.
l Set up and operate small format audio cart for performance and simultaneous on-air situations with wireless iOS mixing console, intercom, PA system, wireless microphones.