Height: 5’9” / Bust: 34C / Waist: 26 / Hips: 36 / Dress: 4 / Shoe: 9.5 / Eyes: Blue / Hair: Black
269 Falcons Fire Ave – Las Vegas, NV 89148
Phone: (310) 971-6414 – Email: email@example.com
Passionate Marketing / Customer Service Professional with over ten years experience in the Nightlife and entertainment industry, specializing in On-Premise events.
Diverse category background including Sales, Hospitality, Management, Brand Marketing & Promotions. Proven success in Multiple Channels; On-Premise, Off-Premise, Specialty Retail and National Accounts.
Professional, multi-task, organized, outgoing, personable, flexible, positive and extremely energetic.
Ability to maintain good working relationships with clients, employees and industry professionals, perfect record of good work attendance and reliability. Work well with people; good communication, problem solving and logistics management, as well as an innate ability to motivate. The end result, fantastic execution.
To obtain a Cocktail Server position in an upbeat environment where I will provide superior customer service and will dedicate my attention to both the company and the client.
Summary of Qualifications
· Customer Service
· Product Specialist
· Marketing & Sales
· Product Launch & Management
· Staff Mentoring, Training & Coaching
· Media & Public Relations
· Team Building & Leadership
· Organizational & Process Improvement
· Presentation and negotiations skills
· Consumer & Trade Promotions
Model, Spokes Model, Trade Show Model, International Model 2002 – Present
· Glamour, Fashion and commercial model.
· Customer service, marketing, on site management and execution of events, promotions, trade shows, and oversight of marketing programs.
· Drive consumer demand for a product, service, brand, or concept by directly interacting with potential consumers.
· Pre-sell, sell and position a product in a given marketplace through interaction with the target demographic. Increasing product awareness and Sales.
· Creating an association in the consumer’s mind between the product or brand and a particular idea.
LDMG Group LLC – Las Vegas, NV
Independent VIP Host February 2014 – Present
• Have a list of VIP clients including international soccer players, actors, models and wealthy people.
• Responsible for provided the highest level of customer service for VIP clients. Answer inquires in a timely manner, host VIP nightclub entry, table and bottle service, and bachelor/bachelorette party.
· Organized VIP bottle service, and all other aspects of VIP.
• Make sure clients are treated with the upmost respect in a professional manor. That they have the best time they possibly can.
• Sold and booked attractions, dining, shows and tours to International clients.
Level 107 Lounge, Stratosphere Hotel – Las Vegas, NV
VIP/Bottle Service Waitress November 2014 – February 2015
• While working at this lounge I was a VIP/Bottle service waitress and did some food running as well.
• Responsible to bring customers in to purchase bottles, set up their VIP area, and constantly make sure that they were being taken care so that they could have the experience of a life time.
• Also, if requested, I would bring them different drinks from the bar area and take food orders. This position required me to focus on up-selling and increasing customer orders, while at the same time staying on top of everything and also to work in a very fast pace environment.
CHARMLUX Models – Redondo Beach, CA
Event Marketing Manager September 2009 – December 2014
· Managed all on premise promotions in upscale Nightclubs, Bars, Restaurants, Private events, Special Events & Hotels including Green Door, Cabana Club, La Vida, Playhouse, Geisha House, Ketchup, Les Deux, Angels & Kings, Bardot, Palihouse Holloway, The Standard, SLS Beverly Hills. Shutters on The Beach, L’Ermitage, Hotel Bel-Air and W hotel.
· Worked closely with clients, represented brand with enthusiasm, professionalism and knowledge, ensuring quality execution of campaign and client and consumer satisfaction. Provided the highest level of service to all clients.
· Coordinated promotional marketing campaigns in National and International markets. Confirmed and managed staff and make sure team is fully booked each day of execution. Responsible to provide training and event details to all brand ambassadors regarding the event responsibilities, timelines and logistics.
· Assisted with the general day-to-day operations of CHARMLUX shift scheduling coordinated promotions on call, POS inventory and delivery. Set up meetings, processed expenses report, coordinated talent payments and making sure talents got paid properly. Duties also included accounting, human resources, marketing and public relations.
PACHA Nightclub – Empuriabrava, Spain
Model VIP Cocktail Server Summer 2008 & 2012
· Consistently met/exceeded sales goals and implemented sales strategies result in a 60% increase in sales.
· Responsible for provide the highest quality guest service experience with full knowledge of bottle service.
· Client satisfaction on a high volume, set up their VIP area, proficient in serve VIP guests with outstanding detail and constantly make sure that they were being taken care so that they could have the experience of a lifetime.
· This position required me to focus on up-selling and increasing customer orders while managed to be on top of everything and also to work in a very fast pace environment while work well with others.
Sagatiba Brazilian Rum – USA
Model / VIP Bartender / National Brand Ambassador April 2009 – May 2012
· Managed and supervised promotional nightlife events across USA; created, oversee, and executed promotional events at countless nightclubs and bars; guest bartender at special events; model for special events; managed all VIP operations.
· Executed 1050 sales-driven in-store demonstrations across USA, manage branded displays set up at their accounts and independent liquor stores.
· Educated consumers about Brazilian Rum, demonstrated how to make the Brazilian drink caipirinha and sample virgin beverages. Sagatiba estimates that approximately 95% of consumers who watched demos at stores became paying customers and purchased Sagatiba on the spot.
Sasha Summer Session – Praia da Rocha, Portugal
Model VIP Cocktail Waitress August 2008
· Brought numerous VIP clients including soccer players, actors, models and wealthy people during the 30 days high-profile events and generated high sales volume.
· Managed a group of 10 Shot girls at the best high-end club in Portugal.
· Provided excellent service to our VIP clientele during Day / Nightclub.
· Maintained strong costumer service skills while serving high volume number of guests in a day.
· Organized seating arrangement, and all other aspects of VIP constantly make sure that they were being taken care so that they could have the best experience.
Hallmark Aviation – VARIG Brazilian Airlines – LAX Airport Los Angeles, CA – USA
Airline Customer Service representative June 2003 – April 2005
• Greeted and assisted airline customers in a polite and courteous manner
• Checked in passengers at the airport and assisted them in the ticket and reservation procedure
• In exceptional cases, helping passengers rebook the itineraries and get boarding passes
• Answered the client queries about the arrival and departure timings of the flights
• Assisted staff members for smooth and safe operations matching the standards set by the company
• Supervised the maintenance of the aircrafts as well as the ramp area
• Escorted passengers to their desired flights with special attention towards old and handicapped passengers
· Assisted in provided constant informational updates to passengers.
· Maintained professional conduct and personal appearance.
English, Spanish and Portuguese.
UCLA Extension: Advertising – 2009
Santa Cecilia University: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration – 2002
WORK RELATED TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Completed Training / Certification
2003 Airlines Customer Service
2007 Verizon FIOS Sales training
2009 Davidoff National Sales training
2010 Beverage National Sales training
2012 IMPACT Selling System
2014 Bartender Certificate: Mixology, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, Comping and Gaming Jackpot Payouts.
TRAVEL AND WORK ABROAD
Europe: Spain, Portugal, France, Italy
South America: Brazil
North America: USA, Mexico
· MS Office
· Photo Shop
· Email Marketing
· Social Media.
· CMS (Content Management System)
References upon request
- bartender mixology
- customer service