Recent college graduate and club promoter with 4+ years of experience seeking a marketing or talent buying opportunity. My skills revolve around event management and administration including talent bookings, sales, and promotions.
Cell: (703) 798-7993
- talent recruiter
- August 2011 - May 2015 B.S. in Psychology
May 2015 - Present
• Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting cleared individuals (all levels up to TS/SCI Lifestyle Polygraph) in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
• Qualify technical skills and experience of candidates by interviewing, testing, and evaluating references.
• Negotiate compensation and other employment terms with all candidates.
• Gained extensive experience in complex Boolean searches for candidate sourcing on job boards such as Monster, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and Dice.
• Maintained high level of activity to including 200+ calls per week.
Jan. 2015 - Present
• Performed administrative tasks including planning four music events in local venues, budgeting investments per music event, and developing advertising campaigns for events.
• Hosted artists from Circle Talent Agency and over 20 local DJs to perform in the Blacksburg community.
• Monitored ticket sales through online ticket outlets such as TicketFly.
• Managed advertising/promotional team of 45 members.
• Promoted events via social media including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (80k+ likes).
Dec. 2014 - Present
• Promoted TomorrowWorld 2015 and Mysteryland 2015 across all forms of social media including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Worked with team of 200 members to promote events globally.
• Recognized customer needs and used sales skills to sell tickets.
Banana Republic / Gap Inc.
Nov. 2014 - Jan. 2015
• Sold clothes and accessories to customers in retail.
• Provided customer service to assure quality experience for customers.
• Prepare and execute updated in-store promotions and visual marketing.
• Demonstrated exceptional product and styling knowledge within customer interactions.
• Assisted customers with fashion design.
Life In Color
May 2013 - Sept. 2014
• Traveled throughout DC, MD, and VA selling tickets and promoting events.
• Promoted events across all forms of social media.
• Worked with a team of 50 members to help bring in guests to events.
Oct. 2013 - May 2014
Computers, Tablets, & Mobile Sales Associate
• Sold computers, tablets, cell phones, accessories, and insurance to customers.
• Kept up-to-date knowledge of latest technology available to the public.
• Engaged with customers using selling skills to build the best solution for their needs quickly and efficiently so the customer feels supported, understood, and leaves satisfied.
• Recognized customer needs and provided information about connection services (mobile, tablet, connected home devices) best fit for lifestyle.
• Sold most insurance in computer department for November 2013.