Sony Music Entertainment – Beverly Hills, CA
TV Sync Licensing Coordinator (Temp) – December 2nd, 2014 – March 19th, 2015
· Assist the department heads by organizing and entering license requests in FTD
· Assist in daily coordinator duties; creating pitch lists, artist research, create email blasts for Sony, Columbia, & Epic, forwarding requested music to clients, license request follow-ups, etc.
· Administrated day-today office activities by answering phone calls, ordering office supplies, distributing and sending out mail, printing/copying/faxing documents
Insomniac Events – Los Angeles, CA
Licensing and Creative Project Manager – January 2014 – May 2014
· Founded and managed Arts & Crafts at festivals by selecting crafts, hiring volunteers, writing budget spreadsheets, advancing/ordering supplies, and creating instructions and guidelines
· Built music catalogs, sought clearance for track usage in festival trailers, organized contracts and set up licensing payments with Insomniac Accounting
· Assisted the VP of Media and Film by hiring for special events, organizing rental pick-ups and payments, budgeting, taking meeting minutes, submitting food orders, ordering credential placement, and managed current and upcoming media department projects and requests.
Administrative and Operations Director Assistant – January 2013 – January 2014
· Assisted the Operations Director by organizing credentials, working with the Flavorus ticketing company, checking voicemails, organizing weekly travel, inputting contacts, setting up meetings, running errands and gathering information for projects
· Administrated day-to-day office activities by answering front desk phone calls, ordering office supplies, printing/copying/faxing documents for coworkers and sorting mail
· Streamlined festival production by responding to customer services inquiries, proof reading festival websites, inputting and granting complimentary ticket requests, reviewing artist contracts, creating invoices, gathering employment paperwork from festival contractors, etc.
BMG Chrysalis – Los Angeles, CA
Licensing Assistant (Temp) – August 23rd, 2012 – December 21st, 2012
· Specialized in Gratis, New Media and Mechanical requests.
· Contacted labels, managers, lawyers, and writers on behalf of requested parties for approvals
· Utilized Harry Fox Agency database, AS400 and iMaestro/Counterpoint databases
TuneCore – Burbank, CA
Music Publishing Administration Assistant – September 2011 – May 2012
· Proofread and organized music catalog submissions
· Organized client requests using Excel spreadsheets
· Maintained communication with Record Labels and Performance Right Societies
Warner/Chappell – Los Angeles, CA.
Mechanical Licensing & Sampling Intern – January 2011- June 2011
· Researched incoming license requests to verify copyright administering company
· Utilized Harry Fox Agency database to research and approve mechanical rates
· Researched the use of Label-owned samples in third party compositions.
· Took appropriate actions to notify and claim publishing shares.
Musicians Institute – Hollywood CA
· Professional Certificate: Music Business & Entrepreneurship – 2011
· Audio Engineering & Live Sound Mixing – August 2012 – March 2013
Maryville University – St. Louis MO. January 2009 – May 2010
· Coursework in Music Therapy, Business, Psychology and Piano.
Microsoft Word (100 WPM), Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Music Maestro/Counterpoint, FTD, AS400, AOMA, Photoshop, (minimal) Graphic Design, Social Networking Websites, Pro Tools 10(HD), Logic Pro, Ableton Live.