Events & Marketing Assistant, BIOPAC Systems, Inc. — Goleta, CA February 2019 – August 2019
Event Planner of an international conference hosted by BIOPAC
- Communicated in written and verbal methods with attendees, resellers, and staff and built relationships through quality client/customer service.
- Worked with Marketing Manager on catering and housing contracts.
- Produced and purchased multiple high-value deliverables for the conference such as a program, promotion collateral and documents.
- Cooperated with people of different levels and departments to facilitate event logistics.
- Managed time and tasks for multiple projects with different deadlines.
- Handled event orders from multiple vendors and coordinated conference deliveries.
- Oversaw invitees and registrants using CVENT software.
- Updated and executed various marketing channels such as social media, conference organization, newsletters, reports, lead-data entry, website administration, KPI reporting, budgeting, etc. to support department goals.
- Created content and graphics for promotional use—social posts, exhibition materials, and online content.
Video Editor/Music Producing Intern, UCSB Education Abroad Program — Goleta, CA January 2019 – March 2019
- Produced two original songs and a jingle using Logic Pro X
- Edited a video with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Photoshop, integrating input from the Student Administration Associate to improve and finalize the final edit of the video.
- Worked independently on-site and remotely while communicating with management to complete necessary tasks accurately and on time.
- University of California, Santa Barbara
Bachelor’s Degree In Communication & Minor in Professional Writing for Business Communication
2017-2019 / GPA: 3.74
- Musician’s Institute, Hollywood — Independent Artist Program (Certificate)
2014-2014 / GPA: 4.00
- adobe photoshop
- Client/Customer Service
- Creative Design
- data analysis
- Data Reporting
- Event Logistics
- final cut pro
- interpersonal communication
- Logic Pro X
- microsoft excel
- microsoft word
- Professional Writing
- Social Media promotions
- Web Content Admin