College of Charleston | Charleston, SC | May 2015
Bachelor of Science & Economics
Honors: Academic Deans List; Golden Key National Honors Society
SYFR projects | Los Angeles, CA | Founder & Artist Manager | November 2017 – Present
- Adapting the product development process, “Agile Methodology,” originally implemented by technology companies, to an artist management startup to organize quarters, phases, sprints, and day-to-day schedules and improve the quantity and quality of business output.
- Develope and execute business plans for the careers of WONDR and Raymond Hammond.
- A&R sessions with producers, songwriters, and engineers in Los Angeles, Nashville, and Raleigh, and leading performance and vocal training sessions for artists WONDR, Greisun, Raymond Hammond, and Connor Moye.
- Booking, curating, running, and promoting live performances, music video premieres, and artist showcases in TN, NC, and KY curating and maintaining lasting relationships with the venues, engineers, and co-performers.
- Liaising with artists’ attorneys to prepare and negotiate management, producer, songwriter, and engineering deals.
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with BMI, SongTrust, and Whizbang to secure three synchronization deals for WONDR: one synch for Ubisoft’s “The Crew 2” major console video game; two synchs for Samsung’s “/make” YouTube series.
- Curating and maintaining relationships at independent and major radio stations across NC, SC, and GA.
- Identifying and procuring branding opportunities, including building WONDR’s brand around his love for racing by creating and leveraging relationships with drivers, Hendrick Motorsports, Hooters, and NASCAR’s entertainment team.
- Curating and clearing all WONDR releases. Negotiating sample clearances with Warner and Universal Music Group for WONDR’s debut EP slated for release in Q4.
- Developed distribution, playlisting, and rollout strategies for three WONDR singles generating over two million streams on Spotify and Apple over the past eighteen months.
- Managing WONDR’s modeling career and maintaining relationships with agents in TN, OR, and NC, helping secure national campaigns and bookings with Smile Direct, GAIAM, Russell Athletic, FILA, Addidas, and Wrangler, among other major brands.
- Implementing a social media content and engagement strategy, growing WONDR’s Instagram following 350% to over 9,000.
- Developing press releases, relationships, outreach, and campaign strategies procuring over thirty features to date in publications including Elevator, Good Music All Day, PopDust, and memBrain’s STORM.
- Produced, distributed, and secured product placement with The Legends Brand on WONDR’s “All for You” music video.
- Produced and distributed WONDR’s “Land of Time” music video, establishing YouTube and VEVO channels.
- Designed, launched, implemented a merchandise transaction system, selling out WONDR’s first merchandise line at The Summer Daze’s Music Festival in Raleigh, NC, grossing $1,800 in a single day.
- Building and maintaining websites and social media accounts for WONDR, SYFR projects, and Hurry Up And Wait Short Film.
- Facilitated the dissolution of WONDR’s prior duo partnership, handling all legal, musical, and personal aspects of the split.
- Playing an active role in educating artists, managers, and industry professionals on the importance of understanding publishing and distribution and how publishing and distribution terms can be leveraged in business deals.
PENDO, LLC | Raleigh, NC | Account Executive, Pacific Northwest | September 2016 – November 2017
- Youngest Account Executive and fifty-first employee at Forbes Cloud 100 company providing user insight, guidance, and communication solutions for digital product teams, and tied for the highest open-to-close rate in two quarters.
- Led and closed $220k in technical business-to-business deals with five to one-hundred million-dollar ARR companies located in Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver leading the companies expansion into the Pacific Northwest.
- Hosted and represented Pendo at multiple product camps and conferences in Portland and Seattle to educate existing and potential clients on utilizing real-time user data collection and management, in-app walkthrough, and feedback solutions to maximize business opportunities in the region.
- Received extensive training on challenger sales, product development, and “Agile Methodology.”
- Developed and implemented strategies with respect to business operations, software development, customer retention, and onboarding in the software-as-a-service space in order to close deals.
- Introduced over $400k in qualified pipeline to incoming Account Executive to ensure a smooth and quick ramp to quota.
Teamphoria, LLC | Charleston, SC | Account Executive | February 2015 – September 2016
- First sales representative and the fifth full-time employee at cloud-based human capital and engagement software startup.
- Worked alongside the CEO to identify the target market, business structure, goals, and objectives, to establish the company’s product roadmap, to close new business, and to identify the need and direction to pivot, create, and manage partnerships.
- Aided the CEO in interviewing, hiring, and training four new account executives and a Senior Vice President of Sales.
- Developed and executed an effective business-to-business sales process to be implemented by the sales team putting the company on track for 500% growth in ARR by the 2016 year-end.
- Developed and executed a cost-free method to generate over 15k complete business leads.
- Executed personalized strategies for discovery calls, demos, trials, and closing calls with human resources, executive teams & strategic partners.
- Implemented in-house social media marketing strategies and worked closely with the company’s third-party marketing partner to establish and amplify our digital presence, increasing the volume of qualified inbound opportunities by 1500%.
- Worked alongside the CEO and investors to establish a culture of passion, accountability, innovation, hustle, and having fun in a rapidly evolving startup environment.
-Reading -NASCAR -Songwriting -Architecture -Patriots -Football
-Meditation -Film -Boating -Design -Key Lime Pie