1144 E. Edison Street, Tucson, AZ, 85705 | 2969 Hannan Drive, Pleasant Hill, CA | (925)408-8930 | firstname.lastname@example.org
· Seeking a summer internship involved in the music industry to help contribute my strong knowledge of dance music as an intern and to experience what it is like to work with professional with musical careers.
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA | mAY 2016 tucson, az
· Major: Bachelor of Science in Retailing and Consumer Sciences
· Minor: Business Administration
· Extracurricular: Arizona Rugby Team & Business of Entertainment Club
Ambassador | what the festival! | january 2015 – current tucson, az/san francisco, ca
· Operating my own ticket line and promoting What The Festival on multiple social networking sites.
· Communicating on a daily basis with other team members on the most beneficial marketing strategies.
PROMOTER | SNOWGLOBE | september 2014-december 2014 TUCSON, AZ/SAN FRANCISCO, CA
· Involved in promoting and marketing the SnowGlobe music festival in my given area.
· Met with management and owners of various retailers, bars, and clubs to market SnowGlobe.
· Collaborated and networked with management on the best approach to mutually benefit from promoting SnowGlobe.
· Sold out the music festival within two months and made Fest300.com’s ‘World’s Best Music Festivals’.
SERVER | THE SAN FRANCISCO CREAMERY | SUMMER 2013 & SUMMER 2014 WALNUT CREEK, CA
· Served food, took orders, and bussed tables.
· Learned how to multi task, successfully fulfill customers’ needs and wants, and work with employees with various different personalities.
· Held to a high standard because of the creameries well renowned reputation in the Bay Area.
FOUNDER | THE NXT COLLECTIVE | SUMMER 2013 – CURRENT TUCSON,AZ/SAN FRANCISCO,CA
· Personal musical collective startup specializing in the promotions of up and coming music producers in various genres such as electronic, indie, and tech house.
· The use of social media platforms such as Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr have all become strongly useful in the startup stages as well as helping in the exposure of producers.
· Utilized many resources to gain insight on how to startup and how to further advance the collective in order to create a cost efficient as well as promotional foundation.
· Have been able to collaborate with fellow promoters from different networks to work on different side projects as well as bringing them onto the team.
CAMP OKIZU | CAMP COUNSELER | SUMMER 2014 NOVATO,CA
· Mentored and counseled children ages six to sixteen who had been diagnosed with cancer and siblings whose brothers and sisters had been diagnosed with cancer.
· Supervised nine thirteen year olds for a week and was the head counselor of their cabin.
- fluent in spanish
- social media marketing
- strategic communications
University of Arizona
- 2012-2016 Consumer Merchandising/Retailing Management, Bachelor's Degree
De La Salle High School
- 2008-2012 High School
What The Festival
Operated own personal ticket line selling tickets to perspective festival attendees. Communicated with What The Festival’s marketing team to create the most efficient and beneficial promotional strategies.
The Do LaB
Held a position as a promoter for the Lightning In A Bottle music festival. Utilized many social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr to help promote the festival. Also promoted the music festival throughout the University of Arizona and in downtown Tucson.
The NXT Collective
Founder at the NXT Collective. Specializing in the exposure, promotion, and finding of up and coming producers around the world. Also involved in booking and promotions. For inquiries email@example.com
Snowglobe Music Festival
Took part in promoting SnowGlobe music festival throughout the Tucson and San Francisco Area. Met with club management to discuss advertising strategies to best promote SnowGlobe. Also involved with promoting the music festival at festival and concerts in various area such as Tucson, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
The San Francisco Creamery
Took part in restaurant duties such as receiving orders, serving food, and taking to go orders.