SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, New York
Associate Producer, Editor (August 2014-Present)
• Produce and edit segments for live daily sports digital news series featuring interviews and panel discussions with athletes and entertainers. Research and formulate questions for interviews conducted in studio, via skype and over the phone. Independently research and edit weekly Fantasy Forward and Grant’s Golazo segments. Produce, shoot and edit on-site shows including Super Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame, Arrowhead Live, & Build for the Future Day Specials.
T&T Productions, New York
Founder, Director, Writer, Producer, Editor (July 2014-Present)
Writer & director of award-winning short film Attitudes in Motion. Acted as sole leader throughout three days of production for 25 people. Hired cast & crew, scheduled shoot dates, scouted locations, collaborated with cinematographer to ensure a successful shoot and supported actors by critiquing performances.
Create and produce unique biographical montages for Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteens and weddings for guest(s) of honor introductions. Interview subjects and incorporate individual interests into their perspective video in order to create a tailor-made product.
NFL FILMS: SUPER BOWLS XLVII – 50, San Francisco, New Orleans, New York, & Phoenix
Production Assistant (January 2013-February 2016; Seasonal)
• Help NFL Films crew with set up and maintenance of media compound. Facilitate set up of commentary booths
for international networks prior to game day. Provide support for producers, directors, correspondents, and crewmembers on a daily basis to ensure optimal broadcast environment. Guide international crews to and from field on Super Bowl Sunday for their individual stand ups prior to start of game. Participate in break down of Superdome, Metlife Stadium, University of Phoenix Stadium, and Levi’s Stadium by removing equipment & over 70 miles of cables.
SOCIETY FOR CINEMA AND MEDIA STUDIES CONFERENCE, Seattle Videographer & Editor (March 2014)
• Produced, edited and streamed videos, interviews and relevant material at SCMS conference for youtube and website usage. Streamed live video of selected panel discussions. Set designed and filmed interviews of cinema and media scholars
ATP TOUR: BNP PARIBAS OPEN & WESTERN-SOUTHERN OPEN, Indian Wells & Cincinnati Production Assistant (August 2013-March 2014)
• Worked with producers, directors and editors to provide compound crew with materials necessary throughout the day in order to create a successful broadcast. Assisted courtside camera crew by assuring camera cables were secured and not in anybody’s way. Supported color correction unit during finals by adjusting camera settings from the media compound. Helped interview players by carrying equipment, facilitating set-up, placing lavalier microphones on athletes, and breaking down interview rooms.
NICKELODEON, A Viacom Company, New York
Production Intern, On-Air Promotions (September 2013-December 2013)
• Assisted in all aspects of short-form production including promotional videos, news segments, and commercials.
Researched shows including Thundermans, Haunted Hathaways, See Dad Run, and logged moments relative to current on-air promo projects. Picked up and delivered material such as hard drives and voiceover contracts to outside edit suites. Supported producers, camera crew, and talent on New York City shoots for Nick’s World Wide Day of Play 2013 and Nick Jr’s Super Duper promo (aired March 2014)
Skills: Canon DSLRs (5D, 7D, t3i, t5i), Canon C100, Canon C300, Canon XF100, Sony F100, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, DVD Studio Pro, Microsoft Office, Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo)
Sacred Heart University-Fairfield, CT
M.A. Film and Television Production, August 2014, Recipient Best Picture award for thesis film, September 2014 B.S. Media Studies, Magna Cum Laude, Recipient Silver Medal of Excellence in Media Studies, May 2013
- adobe after effects
- adobe photoshop
- adobe premiere
- Canon C100
- Canon C300
- Canon DSLRs (5D
- Canon XF100
- dvd studio pro
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Final Cut Pro X
- microsoft office
- Social Networking (Facebook
- Sony F100