Personable digital marketer and problem solver with experience in marketing, music industry, public relations, and entertainment. After growing up in Las Vegas, attending the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, and backpacking the world for two years, I have an extensive network of Las Vegas regulars to bring business to the club.
- public relations
- social media marketing
University of Southern California
August 2012 - September 2017
Bachelor's in Communications (Major) Marketing & Design (Minors) - Magna Cum Laude
GPA – Major: 3.93 Cumulative: 3.84
The Meadows School
August 2008 - May 2012
High School Diploma
GPA – 3.90
May 2019 - Present
– Created & solely operate online apparel & home decor boutique (www.nomadiqueboutique.com).
– Manage all marketing, social media platforms, & branding.
– Built & designed website, created all content, curated products, product descriptions & pricing.
Red Light Management (Los Angeles, CA)
August 2016 - January 2017
Marketing & Artist Management Intern
– Worked directly with artists’ Social Media & Day-to-Day Managers.
– Utilized Facebook Analytics & Instagram Insights to strategize clients’ social media & marketing content.
– Created e-mail newsletters & promo copy regarding tours, events, merchandise, album releases, etc.
– Interacted with fans directly on client’s social media accounts.
– Attended artists’ live shows, music video shoots, & events to document & capture content for social media.
– Clients included: Borgore, Cedric Gervais, Marshmello, Odesza, Jauz & Ookay.
Narrative Media Group (Los Angeles, CA)
December 2015 - May 2016
Public Relations Intern
– Drafted press releases regarding clients’ upcoming news & events.
– Assisted at client & influencer dinners, parties, & events.
– Clients included: Absolut Elyx, Chivas Regal, General Motors, McDonald’s, & Barry’s Bootcamp.
Ramo Law PC (Los Angeles, CA)
August 2015 - December 2015
Creative Executive Intern
– Networked & represented law firm at film festivals & industry-related events.
– Evaluated film scripts’ market potential & viability for success – writing in-depth analysis & suggestions for improvement.
Splash House (Palm Springs, CA)
Merchandise & Ticketing
– Ran merchandise booth & assisted in ticketing/wristband distribution.
– Customer service & assistance for festival attendees.
Purdue Marion & Associates (Las Vegas, NV)
May 2015 - September 2015
– Assisted Social Media Manager in content strategy & content curation.
– Attended client dinners, meetings & networking events.