Rogers and Cowan & FRUKT Los Angeles, CA
Brand PR & Marketing Intern Summer 2018-Present
· Rotational intern- assisted with assorted projects among Rogers & Cowan branding, PR, and marketing teams for clients like YouTube, McDonalds, So You Think You Can Dance, Hasbro, Sprint, and BAFTA.
· Developed pitch decks for potential clients, influencer lists, pitched media outlets, worked red carpet events, developed a social media overhaul for the Ronald McDonald House, worked on social content and copy for Topps Match-em’s, and tracked media coverage for events like San Diego Comic-Con.
Tipsy Freeze LLC Los Angeles, CA
CEO and Founder Summer 2017-Present
· CEO/founder of Tipsy Freeze LLC; responsible for execution of all company operations, strategy, investment opportunities, financial planning, activations, partnerships, public relations and intern management.
20th Century Fox Studios Los Angeles, CA
Worldwide Marketing and Communications Intern Summer 2017-Winter 2017
· Was responsible for assisting in strategy and execution of digital and experiential marketing campaigns for all 20th Century Fox TV Programming (FOX, FX, FXM, National Geographic, etc.)
· Took point on many projects such as our This is Luster campaign for the Planet of the Apes reveal at Comic-con, a “Vikings” procession, and a Flash Giveaway Campaign in content generation and event planning.
Delivery Dash Los Angeles, CA
President and Founder Winter 2016-Fall 2017
· Started a company that makes and delivers custom packages for Greek Houses at USC (Winner of the E-Challenge for entrepreneurship,) turned a $50 investment into $1,500 of revenue and $950 of profit in 4 weeks.
· Responsible for logo creation, customer acquisition, marketing and entry strategy, and product development.
LeadersUp (Non-Profit) Los Angeles, CA
Marketing Associate- Intern Fall 2016-Fall 2017
· Created marketing reports detailing industries we should penetrate, research on the best potential partners in those areas, and developed strategies on how to acquire/succeed with those partners (and acquired them).
· Created a monetized business model for LeadersUp, a Marketing & Sales Playbook, and on-boarding kit.
· Built an interim CRM system, created Geo-Maps to visualize targeting, and lead volunteer acquisitions.
Called it! (App) Los Angeles, CA
Brand Manager/Consultant Winter 2015-Summer 2017
· Managed ambassadors at USC, worked in strategy, brand representation, created and executed innovative marketing campaigns/ advised the head of marketing on the design, image, and user interface of the app.
Around Campus Group/Uconnection Westwood, CA
Sales and Marketing Intern Summer 2016
· Performed as an outside sales representative for the Uconnection application and Around Campus ad space.
- Celebrity Intelligence
- Consulting Platforms/Software: Microsoft Office
- Digital/Social Media Marketing
- google drive
- Pitch Deck Creation
- Skills: Marketing Strategy
University of Southern California
- May 2019 Business Administration