1812 Bronxdale Avenue APT 1 Bronx, NY 10462
(347) 504-3363 Victlopez297@gmail.com
Conflict resolution, data input, bilingual (English and Spanish), knowledge on diverse cultures, critical thinking, interpersonal communication, problem solving, proficient in Microsoft Office.
Department of Education, Bronx, NY – Paraprofessional September 2017 – Present
● Work with students with Autism who come from diverse backgrounds.
● Input data according to the child’s Behavior Intervention Plan on a daily basis.
● Assist in the educational and social development of students.
● Use positive reinforcers to encourage new skills based off of their Behavior
● Implement behavior modification strategies.
● Use verbal and visual prompts to encourage positive behaviors.
● Give one to one instruction to students based on their Individualized Education
● Resolve conflicts among students ensuring every student involved feels listened
● Communicating with students to determine their needs and the resources needed
for their success.
● Assist students with STEM assignments including coding.
● Help determine which tools to supply to maximize student potential.
New Visions Charter High School for the Humanities