8300 De Longpre Ave. West Hollywood CA, 90069
Cell 630-217-3721 E-mail: Zpramse@gmail.com
Director’s Reel – https://vimeo.com/339989149
Passionate filmmaker seeking new full-time position that enables me to build upon my skills, experience and creativity in feature films, television and/or commercial production. Experience includes: directing, producing, screenwriting, and post-production work in support of Feature Film, Television and Digital Media.
FILM PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE
The Great Open – Feature Film 05/2018 – Present
A documentary feature film exploring the current state of the long haul trucking industry through the perspective of a single long haul driver.
· Independently produced and secured financing for this feature film which is currently in post-production.
· Performed an extensive search to identify the ideal candidate to serve as the subject for the film.
· Responsible for outlining the arc/narrative of the film as well as identifying major themes that the film would explore.
· Generated a list of over 150 interview questions, which were crafted to give both an overview of the driver’s personal life as well as his overarching views on the industry.
· Coordinated interviews in real time with people whom the Driver met throughout the course of performing his job.
· Responsible for maintaining the chain of title as well as clearing all appearance, licensing and rights agreements.
Short Films 01/2013 – 05/2016 01/14
· Have worked in support of 25+ short films in roles that range from Editing to Producing and Directing.
· Arranged casting calls, location scouts, crew interviews and other critical pre-production functions.
· Worked to oversee numerous productions; maintaining production schedules and overseeing cast and crew during physical production.
· Have overseen the post-production workflow on numerous projects in my capacity as a Producer/Director.
· Have a keen understanding of various multimedia editing platforms including the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer and Da Vinci Resolve.
· Responsible for compiling and maintaining film budget.
· Responsible for securing production insurance, rental film gear, location permits, actor releases,
music rights and other essential documentation pertaining to production/post production.
Commercial Advertisements 01/2014 – 05/2016
· Have produced/directed numerous commercials between 15 & 90 seconds in length.
· Worked through concepts, prepared boards and carefully saw to every detail of production in order
to create compelling advertisements that engage their audience.
· Developed and generated creative concepts to meet specific client needs.
· Hired crew, secured locations and cast actors when applicable.
· Oversaw all stages of commercial production, including pre-production, production and editing.
Deluxe Entertainment Service Group 05/2016 – Present
Account Coordinator – MGM Service Team
• Coordinate staff and resources across multiple departments and locations to arrange and prioritize workflow. Administer billing, manage distribution and shipping and build detailed project status reports.
• Ensure quality completion within tight deadlines.
• Responsible for overseeing orders placed by Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios in service of their film and television library.
• Facilitate delivery and distribution of film/video assets throughout Deluxe’s global distribution network.
Robert Zemeckis Center for Digital Arts 01/2014 – 01/2016
Assistant Front Desk Manager
• Managed the front desk at this state-of-the-art digital media facility housed within the University of Southern California.
• Oversaw and monitored the facility’s 3 soundstages, motion capture room and VFX lab.
• Assisted student filmmakers in understanding and operating the facility’s equipment.
• Solely responsible for maintenance and supervision of the stages during the absence of the Assistant Manager and Facility Manager.
MGM (Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer) 06/2014 – 08/2014
Creative Development Intern
• Worked as a Creative Development Intern for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer’s feature film department.
• Reviewed feature film screenplays and novels in consideration for further development.
• Performed research for the company pertaining to current business models, trending topics and
stories directly relevant to the studio.
University of Southern California, School of Cinematic Arts 12/2015
Master of Fine Arts, Film and Television Production
Illinois State University 12/2011
Bachelor of Science, Integrated Marketing Communications
Lorenzo De Medici
International Business, Semester Abroad in Florence Italy 08/2009 – 12/2009
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Performance Driven
• Team Player
• Strong Work Ethic
• Highly Adaptable
• Clear and Concise Communicator
· Advanced Knowledge of Editing Platforms and Post-Production Workflow
· Film Distribution
· Database Entry & Analysis
· Project Management
· Adobe Creative Cloud
· Mac & PC Proficiency
• Film & Television Directing
• Script Analysis and Coverage
• Knowledge of Film History & Production Processes
• Creative Development
University of Southern California
- 2013 - 2015 MFA, Film & Television Production
Illinois State University
- 2007 - 2011 BS - Marketing